Our Clients are businesses who:
- Need 3rd party assessments
- Have PCI, HIPAA, IDSA requirements to fulfill
- Have cloud infrastructure
- Need help creating plans or a case for cyber security budgets
- Are considered “Critical Infrastructure”
- Want to bolster their cyber defenses
Why choose us?
- Exhaustive experience testing companies across virtually every industry
- Certifications from the prestigious SANS Institute and Offensive Security
- In-depth reports with findings, vulnerabilities, and steps for remediation
- Cost efficiency through a crafted remote testing platform and hardware
- Long-term cost savings through the pro-active prevention of security breaches
Let's discuss your project!
All assessments are customized for each client because we believe no two businesses are the same.
We don’t believe in mediocrity. All of our consultants have industry leading certifications through 3rd parties.
Funding is often limited for Information security budgets. We recommend services based on need and budget.
Each project concludes with a thorough debrief to ensure our clients understand the discovered vulnerabilities.
We don’t hide anything. You will know the tools and processes we used in all successful attacks.
All reports are written to be clear and concise with separate sections written for key stakeholders and technical staff.
A meeting will be set up where our expert can work with an organization to define and create clear objectives, overall scope, and rules of engagement. The organization’s needs and goals are then used as a guide moving forward with the testing process.
Our consultants gathers intelligence and identify company assets.
Our techniques simulate an attack to seek any vulnerability within the network. We identify any weaknesses and security breaches to pinpoint recurring problems. Then we will launch manual attacks to attempt to access your key data and vital systems without causing any actual harm.
Our consultants create a detailed report which explains the successful attack chains and vulnerabilities discovered. After the report is delivered, we meet with you to explain the results and brainstorm remediation options.