How secure are your company’s website? In order to compete in today’s market you must have a secure web application capable of withstanding attacks from all over the world. Your clients’ information and ability to generate revenue could be at risk.
After the developers have finished their amazing work, the best way to identify weaknesses is through taking the perspective of hacker looking to exploit weaknesses. Our experts are certified, trusted, and have prevented major incidents from occurring by finding the issues before the real bad guys. Now they are here to help you strengthen your security.
Our Clients are businesses who:
- Need 3rd party assessments
- Have PCI, HIPAA, IDSA requirements to fulfill
- Have cloud infrastructure
- Need help creating plans or a case for cyber security budgets
- Are considered “Critical Infrastructure”
- Want to bolster their cyber defenses
Why choose us?
- Exhaustive experience testing web applications big and small for companies across virtually every industry
- Certifications from the prestigious SANS Institute and Offensive Security
- In-depth reports with findings, vulnerabilities, and steps for remediation
- We follow the industry “Gold Standard” OWASP methodology
- Long-term cost savings through the pro-active prevention of security breaches
Let's discuss your project!
- Identified a critical issue in a healthcare cloud SaaS application which allowed any client to view any other client’s information
- Identified access issues on a site that allowed anyone on the internet to view all uploaded documents that included a username and password for a sensitive site
- Identified permission issues which allowed any user to access administrator tools including the ability to add and remove users
A meeting will be set up where our expert can work with an organization to define and create clear objectives, overall scope, and rules of engagement. The organization’s needs and goals are then used as a guide moving forward with the testing process.
Our consultants gather details and open source intelligence for the targeted application.
Our techniques simulate an attack to seek any vulnerability within the target application. We identify weaknesses and security issues to pinpoint recurring problems. Then we will launch manual attacks to attempt to access your key data and vital systems without causing any actual harm.
Our consultants create a detailed report which explains the successful attack chains and vulnerabilities discovered. After the report is delivered, we meet with you to explain the results and brainstorm remediation options.
What We Test For
OWASP Top 10 and more
- Broken Access Controls
- Cryptographic Failures
- Insecure Design
- Security Misconfiguration
- Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- Identification and Authentication Failures
- Software and Data Integrity Failures
- Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
- Server-Side Request Forgery(SSRF)